PREREQUISITES and INCLUDED
DURATION : 2 to 3 DAYS
DIVES : 5
- Already be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent)
- Be at least 12 years old for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be at least 15 years old for PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Know how to swim
- Be in good health
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE :
- PADI Advanced Open Water manual (Online or paper version)
- PADI Adventures in Diving waterproof slate
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Taxi from and to your hotel
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung-Scubapro)
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, German ,Dutch
- Theory lessons
- 5 dives in the ocean from a boat (night dive from shore)
- All amenities : toilet, shower, and changing room available
Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on sit
Junior Advanced Open Water Course
The Junior Advanced Open Water course can be done in 2 or 3 days and consists of 5 adventure dives. You will have to do two of these adventure dives, deep dive and navigation. And then you get to choose 3 more dives from the 15 available adventure dives. Including, wreck (htms koh Chang) and night dive what is amazing to see the underwater world at night.
First you will choose your 3 adventure dives after meeting with one of our instructors. For each of the 5 adventure dives that you complete for the course. You will have to read the chapter in the Adventures in Diving manual and fill out the knowledge reviews. There is also a possibility we send you an PADI e-book. So that you can do your reading at home before arriving here in koh kood.
This is a really fun course and not much home works or study to do. And after completion you will be certified to dive to depths of up to 30 meters.
We will pick you up at your accommodation approximately 8:15-8:50 to take you to Bang bao bay. In our dive center you will review your dives with your instructor discuss what you will be doing on the day dives and any prepare what you may need.
You will arrive at your first dive site around 10:00 depending on which dive site you and your instructor have choose for the day. You will complete 2 dives during the day with lunch in between. After your dives you will review your knowledge reviews with your instructor and debrief the dives. and then will return to Koh kood between 14:15 and 15:00.
Day 2 Will be pretty much the same as day 1. But maybe you will do the night dive pick up from you resort is around 17:30 till around 19:30. After your dives you will return to the shop again to finish your knowledge reviews and process your PADI advanced open water certification.