INCLUDED and PREREQUISITES
To enroll in the PADI Divemaster course, you must :
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a signed medical statement valid within the last 12 months, stating you are fit for diving.
- Be in good health
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE :
- Divemaster Manual (in English, French, German or Dutch )
- Instructor Manual (in English, French, German or Dutch)
- PADI Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook
- PADI Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Divemaster Diving Log Book
- PADI Hologram (required for certification)
- ERDPml (Electronic Dive Tables)
- Divemaster waterproof slates
- Assistance from English, French, German, or Dutch speaking PADI Instructors
- Theory and practical lessons
- Log book
- Between 40 and 100 dives guaranteed on the dive sites around koh kood, koh Rang,wreck close to koh chang
- Complete set of diving equipment for the duration of the internship (and possibility to buy personal diving equipment at a reduced price)
- Tanks and weights
- Pool available at the office
- Lunch included when on a daily excursion
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
NOT INCLUDED :
- PADI Divemaster certification fee
- Tourist Visa and Visa extension
- Motorbike or bicycle hire
FROM ZERO TO HERO, PACKAGE DIVEMASTER IN 2 MONTHS MINIMUM
Do you want to change your life being a Dive Master? You don’t know anything about diving? The package Zero to Pro is made for you! Suitable to people of at least 18 years old and who don’t have any diving certifications, this package allows you to get the first PADI professional certification, the Dive Master certification.
Koh kood divers is a 5 star PADI Dive Center with experienced and dedicated dive professionals that go the extra mile to assure that our students succeed!
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Open Water Diver course
- Advanced Open Water Diver course
- Emergency First Response course
- Rescue Diver course
- Dive Master training
If you are a complete beginner, you will start with your Open Water course within the first days of your internship.
WHAT IS DIVE MASTER ?
The PADI Dive Master certification allows you to reach the first professional diving level.
Therefore it is important to know that this implies many responsibilities that should not be overlooked. Organizing a serious training and recurrent evaluations are to your advantage
During all the training, you will be supervised by our experienced PADI Instructors who will train you all you have to know to become a good Dive Master.
In between dives, practical sessions and Theory, you will learn everything while having fun! You will be able to assist our Instructors during courses, or even guide by yourself some of koh kood divers guests, always under the supervision of one of our instructor.
package Zero to Pro can be complete within 2 months or more, it will allow you to totally immerse yourself in the life of a diving center and will give you an idea about the Dive Master job.
This certification will give you access to job opportunities available all over the world !