PREREQUISITES AND INCLUDED
To enroll in the PADI Divemaster course, you must :
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a signed medical statement valid within the last 12 months, stating you are fit for diving.
- Be in good health
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE :
- ThePADI Divemaster Manual (in English or French or German or Dutch )
- The PADI Instructor Manual (in English or French or German or Dutch)
- PADI Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook
- Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- PADI Divemaster Diving Log Book
- PADI Hologram (required for certification)
- ERDPml (Electronic Dive Tables)
- The PADI Divemaster waterproof slates
- Assistance from English, French, German and Dutch
- Theory and practical lessons
- Log book
- Between 40 and 100 dives guaranteed on the dive sites around koh kood, koh Rang and the wreck close to koh Chang
- Complete set of diving equipment for the duration of the internship (and possibility to buy personal diving equipment at a reduced price if you are looking to work after you finish the training this is recomended)
- Tanks and weights
- Lunch and drinks during day trip excursions
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
NOT INCLUDED :
- PADI Divemaster certification fee
- Tourist Visa and Visa extension
Motorbike or bicycle hire
Dive master is your first professional diver certification. It a challenging and rewarding course which will take 4-8 weeks to complete. Upon completion of the course you will be certified to lead certified scuba divers on dives and conduct certain PADI educational programs.
Here at koh kood Divers, we don’t believe in just churning out divemasters. We only want to certify divemasters who we feel have the skills and knowledge that we would want them working for us.
The divemaster program can be tailored to your individual schedule and completed in 6 weeks or more depending on how much time you want to put in daily or weekly.
The course consists of dive theory, leadership skills, water skills, and stamina exercises as well as others. Here at Koh Kood Divers we also believe that you need to be able to put these skills to practical use on actual dives. Many schools will get by just doing the basics. We may not be the cheapest for this course, but you will get your value in being trained by the best trainers on the island and get the actual practical experience diving and leading dives on the boat.
When you finish this course and might be looking for work in the dive industry, the fact that you completed your course with koh kood Divers will open a lot of doors.
You are not certified but sure about becoming a Dive Master ?
You don’t have enough time to complete a 1,2 months, or more Divemaster training ?
No worries! At koh kood divers, we offer you the opportunity to live your dream in only 4 weeks thanks to the Dive master Intensive Package!BOOK NOW