PREREQUISITES and INCLUDED
DURATION : 1 DAY
DIVES : 3
To enroll in the PADI Adventure Diver course or PADI Junior Adventure Diver course, you must:
- Already be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent)
- Be at least 10 years old to participate in the following adventure dives: AWARE Fish Identification, Digital Underwater Photography, Boat Dive, Underwater Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Naturalist, Underwater Photography
- Be at least 12 years old to participate in the following Adventure Dives: Wreck Dive, Deep Dive, Night Dive, Search and Recovery
- have to be at least 15 years old to participate in an Enriched Air Adventure Dive
- Know how to swim
- Be in good health
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE :
- PADI Advanced Open Water manual (Online or paper version)
- PADI Adventures in Diving waterproof slate
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Taxi from and to your hotel
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung-Scubapro)
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, German or Dutch
- Theory lessons
- 3 dives in the ocean from a boat (night dive from the shore)
- All amenities : toilet, shower, and changing room available
Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
PADI ADVENTURE DIVER
Koh kood Divers offers.
Would you like to experience new adventure underwater? Develop and expand your dive skills? Build more confidence in the water? Under the guidance and supervision of a PADI dive Instructor, you will get a glimpse of different types of diving and underwater adventure that will allow you to enjoy even more wonders of the underwater world.
Have you ever wanted to go back in time and explore enchanting and historical underwater shipwrecks? Identify the different species of fish and learn their names? Dive at night, and by the light of an underwater torch, discover a flora and fauna that are completely different to those seen in the daytime? Dive to depths where light begins to fade and the abyss below seems to continue forever? This course is for you!
Get ready to broaden and improve your dive skills by completing just 3 Adventure Dives:
- Deep Dive
- Underwater Navigation
- Wreck Dive
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Boat Dive
- AWARE – Fish Identification
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Underwater Naturalist
- Night Dive
- Drift Dive
- Search and Recovery
You and your PADI Instructor will choose among the different types of Adventure Dives in order to complete your course (subject to availability within koh kood dviers). The knowledge and skills you will learn during your PADI Adventure Diver course vary depending on the Adventure Dives you choose.
Student divers must :
- Complete 3 Knowledge Reviews and review the answers with their Instructor
- Complete 3 Adventure Dives in the ocean from the boat (night dive from shore)
Did you love your experience and would like to continue your diving adventure?
From here you have many options as a student diver! Continue to explore the underwater world and become a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (2 days)
Begin to look beyond yourself and take more notice of the other divers around you. If you’re interested in learning more about dive safety and preventing and responding to dive accidents, enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course (2-3 days).
Price : 10,000 THBBOOK NOW